This Month on Dom(me)’s Life
- wax playWax play is a form of sensation play where hot wax, usually from a candle, is dripped onto the skin. […]
- Sensory DeprivationSuggestions for Sensory Deprivation Play Certain combinations work well with sensory deprivation; others require a bit more caution before proceeding. The […]
- Temperature PlayTemperature play is a form of sensation play, using the physical reaction of your nerve endings to trigger a response. […]
Want to learn something kinky?
Who are we?
Dom(me)’s Life is a group of like-minded kinky people with a passion for personal growth in both our vanilla and BDSM lives.
What does personal growth mean?
- Bettering one’s self through honesty, integrity, and confidence.
- Learning personal acceptance and self love
- Developing better forms of communication through personal vulnerability, negotiation, and honesty about wants vs needs
- Finding a better balance of work, personal, and kinky parts of life
What does growth in BDSM mean?
- Learn more about not only different kinds of kinks, but also how to practice them using SSC and RACK protocols.
- Feel pride and empowerment in your role; whether Dominant, submissive, or something else entirely.
- Gain a deeper understanding of BDSM culture.
- Take steps into being part of your own kinky community with the protection and support of the Dungeon.
- Be a part of our small kinky family and learn from experienced lifestylers through open and honest conversation.
This is a lifestyle, not a reason to get off. This is a commitment.
Dommes are not kink dispensers, and subs are not doormats.Tweet
We are all human, and here to learn how to be better versions of ourselves.
Join our Discord server
Yup, we have a discord server. Come join our kinky community!
…or learn more about it here.