- A Brief History of BDSMFor as long as there has been sex, there has been kink. One of the earliest images of erotic whipping… Read more: A Brief History of BDSM
- What is BDSM?Power exchange dynamics have been part of relationships for ever, BDSM is an acronym meant to serve as a catch-all… Read more: What is BDSM?
- Mutual MasturbationMasturbation doesn’t vanish when you’re in a relationship. In fact, masturbation is a great way to understand exactly what you… Read more: Mutual Masturbation
Want to learn something kinky?
Who are we?
Dom(me)’s Life is a group of like-minded kinky people with a passion for personal growth in both our vanilla and BDSM lives.
What does personal growth mean?
- Bettering one’s self through honesty, integrity, and confidence.
- Learning personal acceptance and self love
- Developing better forms of communication through personal vulnerability, negotiation, and honesty about wants vs needs
- Finding a better balance of work, personal, and kinky parts of life
What does growth in BDSM mean?
- Learn more about not only different kinds of kinks, but also how to practice them using SSC and RACK protocols.
- Feel pride and empowerment in your role; whether Dominant, submissive, or something else entirely.
- Gain a deeper understanding of BDSM culture.
- Take steps into being part of your own kinky community with the protection and support of the Dungeon.
- Be a part of our small kinky family and learn from experienced lifestylers through open and honest conversation.
This is a lifestyle, not a reason to get off. This is a commitment.
Dommes are not kink dispensers, and subs are not doormats.Tweet
We are all human, and here to learn how to be better versions of ourselves.
Join our Discord server
Yup, we have a discord server. Come join our kinky community!
…or learn more about it here.