A friendly BDSM Discord community sharing positive and safe values with a focus on education.
This is a lifestyle
This kinky lifestyle is full of interesting and unique people. The best way to learn and grow is to share our kinky experiences and our journey with a wide range of people from all experience levels. We welcome good humans, all genders, every role and any orientation who can participate regularly.
What should I know?
We aim to create a safe and supportive environment for all. Follow all of the rules below to help us make this group safe, sane, and consensual. Here are a few key points.
- All members must be at least 21 years of age. ID may be required to prove your age.
- Absolutely NO financial domination/submission, gift cards, tributes etc.
- There are additional NSFW channels available to members who have actively participated in the group for 30+ days. You will be required to read and agree to the Dungeon rules and be approved by an Admin/Moderator to join.
Membership isn’t guaranteed, it’s a privilege
If you are ready, come on in
Upon entering you will be required to agree to our rules as well as provide photo verification. We look forward to seeing you!
- Absolutely NO financial domination, gift cards, tributes etc.
- You must participate to general group chat, and be open to contribute to lifestyle BDSM discussions.
- SSC/RACK must be practiced.
- Absolutely no DM’s without prior permission.
- Engaging in BDSM while intoxicated violates SSC/RACK guidelines and won’t be tolerated.
- We have a zero tolerance for the use of drugs (including marijuana) or alcohol while chatting/participating on our server.
- You must be respectful to all group members at all times. Do not be obnoxious, rude, arrogant, needy, dramatic, thirsty, or ask for tasks and play. Trolls will be banned.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Address all members correctly using there ‘screen name’ or preferred name. It is prudent to ask and use their preferred pronouns as well. Don’t assume anyone’s gender identity based on their presentation.
- No lurking: If you’re lurking in the group and ‘seeing’ every message, occasionally respond with something to remove the stalker vibe that inevitably develops. Inactive members will be removed with or without notice.
- Do not share, screenshot, save, or re-post any members personal details, videos, gifs, pictures, names or discord username ever.
- Do not post/share pictures of others or children.
- Do not post explicit pictures without prior consent of a group Moderator.
- Avoid using profanity, cursing/cussing or offensive language. Keep the chat respectful.